In a time when every business worth its salt is looking to expand its online presence with a profitable mobile app, deciding the platform can be a frequently asked question. With the number of smartphone users only increasing every day, the mobile app industry is certainly in an upswing. If you are thinking of creating an app for your business or idea, deciding between cross platform and native app development can be an integral point to consider.
Cross platform app development
- 1Your users will get a similar view whether they are on mobile or the web.
- 2Development is easier than the development of a native app.
- 3It is a cost-effective approach to app building and is highly preferred by businesses in Saudi Arabia and UAE.
- 4More support because it has the ability to reach out to a huge number of people.
- 5Such an app is easier to update.
Native app development
Native app development uses native development language and it works on a single platform or operating system. For example, such an app when it is created using Java will work on Android. When a native app using Swift and objective-C is built, then it will work on all Apple devices. Since native apps are built using development languages for a specific platform , they are able to take advantage of the native services of that operating system such as the Calendar, E-mail, messaging and likewise. Also, native apps function better because the same development language is used in its creation as the original operating system was created. Other benefits of native app development are:
- 1With a native app, you will be creating an app for specific devices, which will ensure that the hardware completely supports it.
- 2It is easy to integrate the functionalities of the operating system that are newly introduced into the app.
- 3If social media integration is something you want in your app, native app development is a better choice.
- 4The quality analysis of native app development is better.
- 5Better user experience and higher functionality.
- 6Native apps can be reached easily by users.
- 7Redesigning a native app is easier.
The above information will certainly make it easier for you to understand the difference between native and cross platform app development. The fact of the matter is that both these way of developing your app has certain benefits to offer. It is up to you to choose one that fits your requirements and budget better. And sometimes, it is best to leave the decision to the experts in the game.
If you are looking for mobile app development in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, it is a good idea to go with the best: KenHike. KenHike, with its years of experience in working in native app development and cross platform app development, is the leading name in Saudi Arabia and UAE. Contact us today and we will help you decide the one that is perfect for you.